Breathtaking 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 1900 Square Foot Penthouse Unit with 2 Car Parking and Very Large Storage Space -- Located Adjacent to Spreckels Mansion on Prestigious Jackson Street!
1951 Jackson is a BEAUTIFUL and unfurnished 3 bedroom 3 full bath penthouse unit, located in a building reminiscent of 1920's Hollywood glamour. This unit has been beautifully updated, while retaining lovely period details.
This elegant condo boasts:
* Rich, dark, hardwood floors
* Gorgeous foyer with built-in bookcases
* Formal dining room
* 1 wood burning fireplace
* 1 tastefully done decorative fireplace
* French doors
* New, steel-faced kitchen appliances (including 2 ovens, a 5-burner gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher)
* Ample kitchen cabinet space
* Private, in-unit laundry room
* Lovely breakfast nook overlooking the gardens of Spreckels mansion
* Ample closet space
* 2 tandem parking spaces
* Separate storage space (11'-3" by 10" = 113 sq. ft.) located just off of the garage
Please view the VideoTour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPibD6tWDnU
Each bedroom has an en suite full bathroom, allowing maximum privacy for each occupant. One of the bedrooms has a built-in desk and cabinets. Two of the three bedrooms contain very large closet space.
1951 Jackson is adjacent to the historic Spreckels Mansion and across the street from the German Consulate. It is located in the neighborhood of Pacific Heights, known for its high-end boutiques and upscale restaurants, and for being home to celebrities and political luminaries.
1951 Jackson is just a short walk to Fillmore Street, Union Streets, Lafayette Park, and public transportation.
* Security deposit is 2x the rent
* Owner pays for water
* 12 month lease required
Please contact Jack: email@example.com
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent for Owner) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions. License # 01509772