Amazing High End Live/Work DOGPATCH loft is Designer FURNISHED with 1 parking spot included and Hardwood floors through-out!
Excellent FURNISHED Sun bright Live/Work Loft is a 2 Bedroom, 2 full Bath in a Bi-level (2 floors) in a modern secure building on Tennessee Street with 1 car garage parking included.
Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas stove, fridge, dishwasher), granite counters and with well-organized shelving and drawers. Hardwood floors throughout, in-unit washer and dryer, high ceilings and spacious with plenty of sun light.
A large open work area is on the 2nd floor that are near the giant windows with an enclosed loft bedroom and next to a full sized bathroom.
Furnishings are a mix of mid-century classics and contemporary European pieces by:
- Hans Wegner - wisbone chairs, dining area
- Isamu Noguchi - lamps, lr
- Alvar Aalto - child's chair and side table, lr
- Chris Lehrecke - dining table
- Eero Saarinen - womb chair, studio
- Charles and Ray Eames - side tables, lr & studio
- Charles and Ray Eames - us navy wwii leg splint, studio
- Sergio Mian - bar stools
- nomade - couch, lr
- Sori Yanagi - butterfly stool, lr
- Niko Kralj - rex chairs, lr
- Richard Barnes - photographs, lr
- Lauretta Vinciarelli - water color, br
- et al.
Dogpatch is one of San Francisco's hippest and most popular neighborhoods as well Silicon Valley's favorite new bedroom community . Blocks away from public transportation (2 blocks to 22nd Street Shops, Cafes', Restaurants and 5 blocks to the Train Station) and with easy access to I-80, I-101, I-280.
* One car parking is included
* Owner pays for water & garbage
* Owner pays for cleaning
* Available July 1st
* 6 month minimum in lease terms or longer
Please contact Jack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent for Owner) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions. License # 01509772