Nice! Corner Unit- old world style - new modern construction.
Beautiful one bedroom available May 2nd. One block from Alamo Square park! Gorgeous hardwood floors accent beautifully updated property. Kitchen has matching stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and lovely walnut cabinets while bathroom has been redone with pleasing neutral tones. *pictures in ad are taken of unit above. Unit layout and finishes are exactly the same. Only difference is the view one level below.
– Corner Unit – Street Level
– Charming new renovation with gorgeous hardwood floors and high ceilings
– Kitchen includes gas range + dishwasher + solid surface counter tops
– Big spacious bathroom
– Lots of extras including dimmers on the lights, crown molding, high ceilings
– Cat Friendly
– Easy street parking
– Elevator in building
– Laundry on first floor with 3/3 washer/dryers
– Entire building remodeled within the past few years
– beautiful Alamo Square park! 1 block away
– near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– entertainment: The Independent, and new Emporium Arcade.
– food venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, Brenda’s Meat and Three, Green Chili Kitchen, etc.
– Rent: $2795
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is one months rent
– Move In Total is One Months Rent + Security Deposit
– Owner pays for garbage/recycling/compost. Tenant responsible for PG&E & Water
– Non-smoking unit
– Motorcycle parking available $75 & Bicycle parking for $25
– Cat friendly
– Pictures are of unit directly above. All the same finishes. Does not have the bay windows.
– Available 5/2