Newly renovated with classic style - 1 Bedroom Unit - Alamo Square!!
Beautiful one bedroom one block from Alamo Square park! Gorgeous hardwood floors accent beautifully updated property. Kitchen has matching stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and lovely walnut cabinets while bathroom has been redone with pleasing neutral tones.
– Charming new renovation with gorgeous hardwood floors and high ceilings
– Kitchen includes gas range + dishwasher + solid surface counter tops
– Big spacious bathroom
– Lots of extras including dimmers on the lights, crown molding, high ceilings
– Cat Friendly
– Easy street parking
– Elevator in building
– Laundry on first floor with 3/3 washer/dryers
– Entire building remodeled within the past few years
– beautiful Alamo Square park! 1 block away
– near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– entertainment: The Independent, and new Emporium Arcade.
– food venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, Brenda’s Meat and Three, Green Chili Kitchen, etc.
– Rent: $2695
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is one months rent
– Move In Total is One Months Rent + Security Deposit
– Owner pays for garbage/recycling/compost. Tenant responsible for PG&E & Water
– Non-smoking unit
– Motorcycle parking available $75 & Bicycle parking for $25
– Cat friendly
– Available now!
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions.