Beautifully remodeled Victorian 4 Bedroom / 3 Bath!
Gorgeous, large and newly remodeled Victorian apartment available now! Four nice size bedrooms, each with a closet system + beautiful modern, eat in kitchen. Also includes inviting living area with bay windows with views of San Francisco. High ceilings compliment this classic modern renovation. Trendy and happening Divisadero St. just 3 blocks away. Gorgeous Alamo Square Park only 3 blocks away.
– Rooms: 4 large bedrooms, eat-in Kitchen, living room, 3 bathrooms
– Charming new renovation with gorgeous hardwood floors and high ceilings
– Kitchen includes gas range + dishwasher + solid surface counter tops
– Three classic modern bathrooms with classic white marble: one with deep soaking tub and one with a walk in shower
– Lots of extras including dimmers on the lights, crown molding, high ceilings, new double pane windows, smooth drywall, etc.
– 819 Oak St (Alamo Square)
– beautiful Alamo Square park! 3 blocks away
– near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– entertainment: The Independent, and the new Emporium Arcade.
– food venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, Brenda’s Meat and Three, Green Chili Kitchen, etc.
– Rent $8795
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit 1 x the monthly rent
– Utilities paid by owner: Garbage/Recycling/Compost
– Non-smoking unit
– In Unit washer/dryer
– Street Parking only
– Pets considered with additional $250 – $500 deposit.
– Please see www.RentalsinSF.com for complete and up-to-date info.