Rentals In SF / 2 bedroom 1 bath APT with 1 car parking included!
435 43RD AVE APT 206 @ Point Lobos (right by Lands End in The Outer Richmond neighborhood)
Available now! Perfect for those looking to move within 30 days or less.
Please note: Good clean credit required, good rental history and sufficient verifiable income required. No co-signers accepted. Thank you.
This is a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment with a sweeping ocean view from the living room. There is an eat in kitchen with granite counters and an electric range & fridge. ALL NEW bathroom! Berber carpet throughout.
* Shared coin operated W/D in building
* Storage locker available
* One car off street parking included in the shared carport (automatic door)
* Elevator in building
* One year lease required
* Owner pays for water & garbage, Tenant pays all other utilities
* Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
* Non-smoking unit
* One indoor cat negotiable, $500.00 additional deposit required (sorry – no other pets will be considered).
Living room: 17 x 12
* Kitchen / dining:10.5 x 8
Hallway:12 x 3.5 / 17 x 3.5
Bedroom 1:10.5 x 10.5
Bedroom 2: 11 x 10
* Bathroom: 7 x 4.5
* Measurements are wall-to-wall, the actual floor space is less to allow for the bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage and room dimensions are an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”