Large 1bdr/1 bath w/ views near Golden Gate Park!
*Sorry NO pets
This immaculate one bedroom, one bath flat is located just blocks from Golden Gate Park and across from Washington High School. There is a large bedroom with great closet space, a completely redone kitchen with solid surface counters, gas stove and microwave and views of Golden Gate Park and the ocean. This unit gives both, views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the ocean! This is a wonderful place, but unique in that you walk through a shared common space and your door is locked, but accordion style door.
– One bedroom / one bathroom apartment
– Spectacular views – Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Pacific Ocean
– Updated kitchen- solid surface counter-tops and dishwasher
– Retro Bathroom
– Large bedroom
– Lots of storage in the 3 closets
– Double pane windows with window treatments
– Ocean views from the shower and kitchen!
– Central Heating
– Bright and Spacious
– Living room: 11.8’ X 11.4’
– Kitchen: 8.1 ‘X 9.5’
– Bedroom: 19.7 ‘X 12’ (not including closets or cutouts)
– Ceiling height: 8 feet
– 563 32nd Ave
– Walkscore 88!
– Walking distance to Golden Gate Park
– Near Balboa and Geary st.
– Multitude of local grocery stores within a two-block radius
– Abundant public transportation/Muni access
– Security Deposit= $2,500
– Utilities: power, water & sewer, trash/recycling/compost = $100 / Person / month
– One year lease term
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Street parking only
– No laundry in building
– Applicant must be able to bring the garbage / recycling cans to the street and back one a week.
– Available 9/1
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.