Beautiful Studio w/ huge Kitchen and in unit laundry !
This beautiful, sunny studio comes with 1 remodeled bathroom with Porcelanosa tile. There’s a full size wall bed (Murphy bed) that comes with the unit. There is a newly remodeled, separate spacious Eat In kitchen with stainless steel appliances — Liebherr refrigerator, over the range microwave. The laundry is located in the unit (Asko washer and Asko dryer). Ample storage in two customized quality California Closets. Small storage area outside of unit front door. Main living area has custom bookshelves.
This lovely property has vintage and classic construction. Exterior of building painted 3 years ago.
– Large two room studio
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Bright and sunny
– Lots of storage
– Remodeled eat-in kitchen
– New smoke detector with 10 yr battery installed
– Two new carbon monoxide installed
– Pottery barn light fixture installed in bathroom
– Washer and dryer in unit
– Main living/bedroom 15‘9“ x 11‘11“
– Foyer: 7′ 10“ x 5‘
– Largest closet: 5‘1“ x 4‘11“
– Kitchen: 11‘ x 10‘ 1”
– Bathroom: 4‘ x 8′
– 2162 Pine St (lower pac heights)
– Near Fillmore St w/ lots of food, drink and shopping options
– Near Japantown
– Nearby parks: Lafayette Park, Alta Plaza Park
– Walkscore 98!
– Security deposit 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water & garbage
– Sorry, no pets
– One year lease
– No smoking
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.