Lovely Top Flr 2 BDR/ 2 BA Condo w/ Views! www.RentalsInSF.com
945 Corbett Ave #308 is located in Upper Market/ Twin Peaks area
Please view the condo in person before applying. Thank you!
This immaculate unit includes breathtaking, panoramic views of downtown SF. There is a large living room with a functional fireplace (converted to gas logs). Carpets in master bedroom and living room, hardwood floors elsewhere. Great closet space throughout the apartment. Kitchen includes: dishwasher, built-in electric range, dual built-in ovens, refrigerator, microwave oven, large sink with pull-out faucet and small disposal sink. The first en-suite bathroom comes with dual sinks, dual shower heads in shower. The Second bathroom includes a shower over tub. New skylights throughout. One car parking in garage is available.
– Approx 1200 sq ft (per owner)
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– One Master Bedroom with ensuite bath, carpet and large closet space
– Second large bedroom with wood floors and good closet space
– 2 baths: One in master and one in hallway
– Kitchen w/ dishwasher, built-in electric range, dual built-in ovens, refrigerator, microwave oven, large sink with pull-out faucet and small disposal sink
– Bright living room with carpet and gas fireplace
– City views
– Private balcony with city and bay views off the living room
– Year built: 1978
– 26 condo bldg
– Shared laundry room in bldg
– One car garage parking
– Available now!
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit 1.5x rent + $1000
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– One car garage parking space available for $200/mo
– Dog negotiable: 40 lbs max additional deposit and restrictions apply
– Non-smoking unit
Within walking distance to Noe Valley restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets (Whole Foods, Mollie Stone, Safeway) Two-minute walk to MUNI for access to Castro and downtown San Francisco Easy access 101 and I-280 from Glen Park
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.