Spacious, Sunny 2 bdr/1 ba Flat, Parking included! ~ steps to Beach!!
Walk to the beach from this lovely, two bedroom and one bath flat. It is located in Outer Sunset near Noriega St. This unit includes a charming living room and eat-in kitchen (refrigerator, granite countertops, and gas range).
– 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Bright and Spacious
– Tall Ceilings with picture rails
– 4 Total closets in living room, both bedrooms, & bathroom
– Large updated eat-in kitchen
– Newer double pane windows in all windows
– Apartment will be freshly painted on the interior
– New carpets throughout
– One outdoor car parking space included. Additional garage storage/parking available for $200 / month
– Near shops, restaurants and bars!
– Front living room: 9.69’ x 14.34’
– Rear bedroom: 10.79’ x 16.44
– Dining room: 11.69’ x 9.43’
– Kitchen: 8.94’ x 6.65’
– Front bedroom: 9.44’ x 14.36￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
– 1718 48th Ave
– Near Golden Gate Park
– 1 block to the Beach
– 1 block to Noriega St.
– Abundant public transportation/Muni access
– Laundromat nearby at 3745 Noriega St (6 min walk)
– One year lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: $75 / month / person for: Gas,Water, Electricity, Garbage/Recycling/Compost
– Sorry, no pets (cat negotiable)
– Non-smoking unit
– No laundry on site
– 1 outdoor parking included
– Additional garage parking / storage available for rent $200 / month
– Available around 11/1/2022
– Tenant below this unit is noise sensitive.
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.