Spectacular 1 Br with parking, laundry in the unit and private deck!
355 Buena Vista Ave. #503
Located in SF’s most desirable neighborhood, this Buena Vista 1 BR/1BA condo has an amazing large and private deck.
The unit has an open and flexible floor plan with an abundance of natural light.
The kitchen completely renovated with stainless sink, electric stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
One generous sized bedroom with large closet space.
Common building areas includes a full time front desk attendant, roof deck, deeded storage and parking for 1 car.
Buena Vista Park is across the street! Walking distance to The Castro, The Divisadero Corridor, The Haight, Cole Valley & NOPA neighborhoods as well as several tech shuttle stops.
Email Liz Pisco for showing information!
– Parking for one car is included.
– Owner pays water, gas and garbage
– Washer and dryer in the unit!
– One year lease is required
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– One small dog negotiable, additional $1000.00 deposit is required. Please note – only one small dog will be considered as per the condo association rules.
– Move-in/move-out condo requirements – All moves must take place M-F between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. and must give 5 business days notice. There is a non-refundable move-in/move-out fee of $150.00. If approved by the board, you may have permission to move on a Saturday with a fee of $250.00. All moves require a pre-paid refundable deposit of $500.00.
– Available now!