Sleek and bright condo with private balcony! Rentals In SF
140 South Van Ness Avenue #401
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is spacious and bright!
140 South Van Ness is a full-amenity building located in the geographic center of San Francisco, in the popular SOMA neighborhood. Residents enjoy professional services including on-site management, garage parking, dual elevator banks, a fitness center, and a lush landscaped courtyard.
Located along the Van Ness corridor with the San Francisco Ballet, Orchestra, Opera House, and newly opened SF Jazz Center. Enjoy a multitude of neighborhood amenities including Zagat-rated dining options, trendy cafes, and nightlife. Whole Foods and Safeway groceries and locally owned retailers are also within close proximity. Transportation options for commuters include Muni/BART, 280/101, and corporate shuttle stops.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
• Remodeled kitchen breakfast bar
• 2 bedroom suites with 1 large bathroom
• Plenty of closet space
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Washer and dryer in unit
* One year lease
* Sorry, no pets
* Owner pays water and garbage
* One storage unit included
* Security deposit is $4000.
• Leased parking available directly through the building, $240 for a compact car, $250 for a full sized.
Please note: Moving requirements for the building are:
* $500.00 refundable deposit check
* $150.00 for moves M-F 9am – 5pm (+ $180 for weekend moves)
• Entrances on 1655 Mission Street and 140 South Van Ness Avenue
• Landscaped courtyard with barbecue and furnishings
• Fitness center
• Conference room for meetings
• Easy access to 280/101/80 freeways and excellent public transportation
• Tech shuttle stops nearby
• Central location near Mission, Hayes Valley, Castro, and downtown