Charming Jr. 1 bd in Pacific Heights!!!
Lovely junior one bedroom, one bathroom located in amazing Art Deco Building across from Lafayette Park. Spacious living room and formal dining room. Charming kitchen w/ stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and built-in microwave.Updated full bathroom. Laundry in building.
Pacific Heights is part of the northernmost section of San Francisco, an area of the city known for its rich history. It also bears a reputation as contemporary, hip, and upscale — a perfect balance between the old and the new.
– Jr. One bedroom (650 sqft)
– One bathroom
– wood floors
– New kitchen appliances
– Laundry on premise
– 1 car parking included (very small space for small car)
– 1950 Gough St #207 (Pacific Heights)
– Lafayette Park across the street
– Walkscore = 96!
– Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods nearby
– Laundry in building
– Bike Storage
– Security Deposit 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease term
– Utilities included: water, trash/recycling/compost, hot water, steam heat
– 1 car parking included (for very small car only, very narrow space at 79″ wide
– Condo moving fee: $300 $500 refundable moving deposit
– Sorry, no pets
– non rent control
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Condo building
– Unit requires 80% of floor be covered for noise abatement for downstairs unit
– Dining room: 8.2’ X 10.9’
– Living room: 13.3’ X 14.6’
– Bedroom: 9.3’ X 8.4’
– Parking space 79” wide (please measure your car)
– Ceiling height: 9.2’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.