Cozy, 1bd/1ba near Alamo Square / Duboce Park / The Castro!
This charming unit is centrally located in Buena Vista and Duboce Triangle. The unit includes a cozy kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), breakfast area and large living room w/ fireplace, and 1 full bath and a private bedroom. The bedroom gives direct access to a shared deck and garden. There is coin-operated laundry.
The building is located near Duboce Park, walking distance to The Castro, The Divisadero Corridor, The Haight and NOPA neighborhood, as well as access to Muni Stops. Minutes away from great Safeway, Bite-Rite Market, Falleti’s Food and many restaurants.
– One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas stove and built in microwave.
– large deck and garden
– large living room
-shared orchid garden in rear
-laundry in building (coin opp)
– 42 Castro St # 1
– Buena Vista neighborhood near Duboce Triangle
– between Castro neighborhoods and NOPA/Alamo Square
– Security Deposit 1.5 x monthly rent
– Laundry in building
– Owner Pays Electric, Water, and Garbage
– Pets, Negotiable
– Available Now but June 1st move in would be ideal
– Living room: 16.7’ x 14.1’
– Bedroom: 9.4’ X 15.2’
– Ceiling height: 9.3’