HUGE Charming 1920s 1 BDR/1 BATH Apt www.RentalsInSF.com
This unit is shown by open house. Visit the link for the showing schedule.
Showing Schedule: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
750 Presidio Ave #106 is located in Lower Pac Heights/ Laurel Heights
***Do not disturb tenants or building manager. Please wait for the leasing agent at the scheduled open house. Thank you.***
Immaculate Lower Pac Heights 1 BDR/ 1 BATH with classic details of 1920’s. Original fittings, hardwood floors, period light fixtures, bay windows with shutters and window dressings.
Shared coin op laundry in building and bike storage in the garage of this well-maintained non-smoking 21 unit building.
Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Target City Center, Laurel Heights retail corridor and Geary & Divisadero restaurants and cafes, and Muni lines
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH
– First floor unit
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Huge closets
– Eat in kitchen
– Bay windows in LR and BDR
– Year Built: 1928
– 21 unit building w/ onsite manager
– Walk Up building
– Shared Coin Op Laundry onsite
– Bike Storage in Garage
– One car garage parking available – for small/medium sized car; $150/mo
– Available now
– One year lease required
– Security Deposit: 2x the rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays for PG&E, Owner pays for water, garbage & steam heat
– Sorry, no co-signers, Must have clean credit history and total gross household income is at least 3x the rent per month
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.