New Construction! First Floor Unit
Entirely new building from the ground up – One year old building. The building and units have a modern clean feel. All new construction means all the latest safety requirements. All units are ADA compliant. There is a rooftop patio area with great views and a front facing terrace with an outdoor kitchen.
– Modern Studio with large bathroom with bathtub/shower combo
– Hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, & cooktop
– Murphy bed (queen size) with additional wardrobe
– Level 4 drywall finish
– In unit, front loading washer/dryer
– Unit 101 is on the first floor (no stairs required).
– Sliding glass doors lead out to the rear patio and the bike storage area.
– Secure lobby entrance
– Bicycle parking
– Choice of comcast or Monkey brains for internet
– Rooftop outdoor kitchen with grills
– Rooftop outdoor fire pit and lounge seating
– Amazing views of downtown SF
– 1532 Howard St – (SOMA neighborhood)
– Walkscore = 95% / Transit Score = 100% / Bike Score = 98!
– 15 min walk to the heart of Hayes Valley
– 8 min walk to Van Ness Metro
– 14 min walk to 16th and Mission Bart or Civic Center Bart
– Trader Joe’s, Costco & Rainbow Grocery Market nearby
– Security Deposit: 1x rent
– Tenant pays $50 / month flat rate for: gas, heating, Garbage/Recycling/Compost, water/hot water
– Tenant to set up own utilities for electricity & Internet (Monkey Brains available in building)
– Cat friendly
– 12 month lease
– Available now!