New Build - 360 views! Washer/Dryer in Unit! Elevator! Roof Deck !
Entirely new building from the ground up! Only 14 year old building. The building and units have a modern clean feel. All new construction means all the latest safety requirements. All units are ADA compliant. There is a rooftop patio area with great views and a front facing terrace with an outdoor kitchen. Unit 203 is front facing and includes two oversize windows.
– Modern Studio with large bathroom and bathtub / shower combo
– Light and bright – Front facing unit
– Hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, & cooktop
– Murphy bed (queen size) new or you can bring your own.
– Level 4 drywall finish
– Cordless cellular shades included in all windows
– In unit, front loading washer/dryer
– Unit 203 is on the 2nd Floor in the front of the building
– Secure lobby entrance
– Bicycle parking
– Rooftop outdoor kitchen with grills
– Rooftop outdoor fire pit and lounge seating
– Amazing views of downtown SF
– 1532 Howard St – (SOMA neighborhood)
– Walkscore = 95% / Transit Score = 100% / Bike Score = 98!
– 15 min walk to the heart of Hayes Valley
– 8 min walk to Van Ness Metro
– 14 min walk to 16th and Mission Bart or Civic Center Bart
– Trader Joe’s, Costco & Rainbow Grocery market nearby
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: none included.
– Internet (Monkey Brains available in building)
– Pets negotiable
– 12 month lease
– Available 7/15/2022
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.