Nice Modern and Cozy Studio in new building !
Entirely new building from the ground up! Only 3 year old building. The building and units have a modern clean feel. All new construction means all the latest safety requirements. All units are ADA compliant. There is a rooftop patio area with great views and a front facing terrace with an outdoor kitchen. Unit 501 is in the rear of the building and has nice light and great views!
– Modern Studio with large bathroom and bathtub / shower combo
– Light and bright
– Front facing unit
– Hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, & cooktop
– Murphy bed (queen size) new or you can bring your own.
– Level 4 drywall finish
– Cordless cellular shades included in all windows
– In unit, front loading washer/dryer
– Unit 501 is in the rear of the building and has nice light and great views!
– About 300 sq feet
– Secure lobby entrance
– Bicycle parking
– Rooftop outdoor kitchen with grills
– Rooftop outdoor fire pit and lounge seating
– Amazing views of downtown SF
– 1532 Howard St – (SOMA neighborhood)
– Walkscore = 95% / Transit Score = 100% / Bike Score = 98!
– 15 min walk to the heart of Hayes Valley
– 8 min walk to Van Ness Metro
– 14 min walk to 16th and Mission Bart or Civic Center Bart
– Trader Joe’s, Costco & Rainbow Grocery market nearby
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Tenant pays $50 / month flat rate for: gas, heating, Garbage/Recycling/Compost, water/hot water
– Tenant to set up own utilities for electricity & Internet (Monkey Brains available in building)
– You will need to provide your own queen size mattress if you plan to use the included Murphy bed
– Pets negotiable
– 12 month lease
– Available Now!