Beautiful Victorian condo that has it all!
1906 Golden Gate AVE @ Baker in a prime NOPA location!
Showing by appointment, please email Sheri to schedule an appointment – thank you!
This pretty Victorian condo has a living room with a gas fireplace, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal dining room, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and black granite counters with a breakfast nook. Hardwood floors and lots of closet space throughout.
There is a private deck with garden! Owner provides a gardener for regular maintenance of the outdoor space.
– Beautiful light filled unit w/ tall ceilings and hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes: gas range, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, disposal
– Large storage area in basement
– In unit stacked W/D
– One car parking (car must be available to “test” in the space). Automatic garage door.
– Formal Dining room: 13 x 12.5
– Master bedroom: 9.5 x 12
– 2nd bedroom: 10.5 x 12
– Living room: 12 x 14 (not including bay window)
– Kitchen: 11 x 14
– Breakfast nook: 9.5 x 7.5
– Storage room: 15.5 x 8
– Deck: 13.5 x 20
– Private Garden: 15 x 10.5
– One year lease
– Security deposit is 2 x rent
– Storage included
– Owner pays for water & garbage, tenant pays all other utilities
– Non-smoking unit
– Pet friendly for one small dog or cat (35 lbs and under). Some restrictions apply.
– Available now!
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”