Updated 1 BDR/ 1 BATH with GREAT VIEWS in Twin Peaks
66 Crestline Dr #7 x Burnett is located in Twin Peaks
Please view the unit with an agent before applying
Updated 1 BDR/ 1 BATH with new wood material flooring and paint. East facing living room and bedroom with cityscape views: great views of the bay, SF and south to San Bruno Mountain.. Sliding glass doors lead out to a private deck. Recently renovated full bath with tile flooring. Kitchen has a refrigerator, electric range, range hood, and linoleum flooring. The building has shared coin op laundry and a storage locker is included.
Well maintained 12 unit building in a great location. There is open space with hiking trails that lead to gorgeous bird’s eye views from the top of Twin Peaks. Minutes from Noe Valley, the Castro, Cole Valley and downtown. Mollie Stones/Tower Market, Diamond Heights Safeway, CVS & Walgreens are close by.
– NEW wood material flooring and fresh paint throughout
– 1 bedroom w/ view
– 1 recently renovated bathroom with tub
– Living room and dining room combo
– Galley kitchen with refrigerator and electric stove
– Patio with great views of the bay, SF and south to San Bruno Mountain
– Unit is under rent control
– Year Built: 1964
– 12 unit walk up
– Shared laundry in bldg
– Storage locker included
– One car parking included – manual garage door
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage, Tenant pays for PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Cosigners – Clean credit and verifiable references required. Must provide 5 year rental history.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.