Large 1 bedroom / 1 Bath in Japantown - www.RentalsinSF.com
Here’s your chance to live in a spacious one bedroom apartment under $2,500 in San Francisco! The unit has three spacious rooms. One nice sized bedroom, large living room and an eat in kitchen. There is wood-like flooring, big windows that all open and lots of natural light. One updated full bath with tub, ample closet space and clean! New kitchen renovation. New Windows have been installed.
This building is conveniently located near Japantown, and to may shops, restaurants and easy public transportation!
– One large Bedroom / One Bathroom
– New kitchen with dishwasher and solid surface countertops
– Large apartment
– Eat in kitchen
– light and bright unit
– laundry in building
– stainless steel appliances
– Located on the 2nd Floor (corner unit)
– Living Room: 18′ x 11’9″
– Kitchen: 8’9″ x 14’7″
– Bedroom: 12’4″ x 12’9″
– 1630 Sutter St #6 (Japantown)
– 4 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 3 blocks to Japantown
– near trendy Filmore St
– Entertainment nearby: AMC Kubaki 8, The Filmore,
– Safeway grocery store near by
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays hot water, water + garbage/recycling/compost
– One small pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional $500 deposit is required (under 15lbs)
– One uncovered parking spot available for rent: $200 / month (waitlist for parking)
– One year lease
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 18.05′ x 12.31′
– Bed: 12.52′ x 15.42′
– Kitchen: 14.22′ x 8.92′
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.