Modern 2 BR / 2 BA Condo at the Rockwell! Rentals In SF
The Rockwell takes luxurious living to the next level. Centered around a gorgeous courtyard, the design weaves two 13-story glass and concrete towers into a pair of chiseled historical facades that integrate the building’s glorious past with a beautiful future. Together the immaculate, modern residences and artful living spaces offer a rich new standard for stylish city living.
Gorgeous open kitchen/living space features stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and in-unit washer/dryer and stunning views.
Must see to fully appreciate!
– 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
– Wood floors, high ceilings
– Air Conditioning
– Kitchen includes: gas range, Bosch dishwasher, European modern cabinets
– In unit laundry (Bosch- front loaders)
– One year lease
– Security deposit: = 1.5 x Rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Parking included
– Condo moving refundable deposit: $1,000. Non-refundable move in/out fee of $250.
– Cat OK (Pet deposit: $1000)
– Available Now!
– 24 Hour Lobby Attendant
– Fitness Center
– Sky Terrace
– Free wi-fi in all common areas
– Spacious gym with high end equipment
– Owner’s Club with media room and gourmet kitchen available for reservation
– Outdoor courtyard with BBQ and fire pit
– 1688 Pine St #W1105 (Pacific Heights)
– 11th Floor in building
– Whole Foods 1 block away
– All the fun shops and dining on Fillmore St
Pacific Heights is part of the northernmost section of San Francisco, an area of the city known for its rich history. It also bears a reputation as contemporary, hip, and upscale — a perfect balance between the old and the new.
Pacific Heights represents the more sophisticated image within this district of neighborhoods, with homes here being some of the most exclusive in all of San Francisco. The classic architecture can be found in the form of grand mansions, historically known as homes to the city’s most prominent residents, and today are not far off from their origin in terms of inhabitants. Indeed, successful entrepreneurs, business tycoons, philanthropists, and celebrities still seek homes here alongside a handful of local families that made their fortunes during the Gold Rush.
Cutting through the middle of the neighborhood north to south is Fillmore Street, known for its upscale boutiques, destination restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and trendy bars. This strip is straddled by two parks: Lafayette Park and Alta Plaza Park are both bubbling public green spaces that neighborhood residents and other locals are drawn to for relaxation and people watching.
History, charm, flair, and unparalleled panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge combine to make Pacific Heights a magnet for the affluent looking to put down new roots someplace rich in more ways than one.