Recently Updated Spacious 1 BDR/ 1 BATH Apt in Lake District
174 20th Ave #201 x California St is located in Lake District
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thanks!
Bright and light apt is located in a well-maintained 15 unit building with recently remodeled building entry and common areas. Building has an elevator, shared coin-op laundry, and dedicated storage locker included with unit.
Walk to cafes, restaurants, Lone Mountain Park, Presidio hiking and running trails. Great transportation on California St (including 1 and 1 Express buses) and 25th Avenue. Easy access to HWY 1
– 1 BDR / 1 BATH
– 2nd Floor Unit
– Fairly new wood laminate flooring
– Fairly new kitchen: cabinets, countertops and appliances include dishwasher, refrigerator and electric stove
– Full bath w/ fairly new: tile, cabinet, sink, bathtub and plumbing
– Abundant closet space – THREE large closets + storage locker in bldg
– Large and bright open living room/ kitchen and dining room layout
– Recently remodeled entry and common areas
– 15 unit bldg
– One car garage parking for $150 mo
– Storage locker included
– Shared laundry
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– Non-Smoking Unit
– Sorry – No Pets
– Good credit and verifiable references required. Must provide 5 year rental history.
– Sorry – No Cosigners
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.