Immaculate 2bd Edwardian in Vibrant Mission District! Rentals In SF
Located on a quiet tree lined street in the heart of the vibrant Mission neighborhood! Very convenient for wherever you work.
Two medium sized bedrooms w/ lovely grey carpeting and one full bath. Lovely kitchen towards the back that features fridge, oven/range, microwave and dishwasher. Kitchen is open to the living room. Hardwood floors in common areas. There is in unit laundry! One car off street parking available one block away for additional $275.00.
– Spacious unit
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 full bath
– Updated kitchen
– Hardwood floors
– Storage in building
– One year lease
– Security deposit: 1 months rent
– Owner pays water & garbage
– Off street parking available for additional $275
– cat Ok with additional deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
The Inner Mission is one of the city’s busiest neighborhoods, alive with a diverse mix of residents, lifestyles and cultures reflected in the copious amount of destination restaurants and shopping for every budget and taste.
The homes in the Inner Mission are just as diverse as its residents. The housing options are a mix of Victorian-style single-family homes and flats, newer condominiums, and trendy live-work lofts, with low-rise condominium developments that are spiking up across the San Francisco real estate market.
Restaurants cover every main drag ranging from longtime local eateries to the newest and most adventurous in epicurean culture. The streets are brimming over with chic furniture, vintage clothing, fabric, costume jewelry, and every other store imaginable. The neighborhood is loved by its residents, a diverse group heavily represented by the Hispanic community, who welcome the waves of students, young couples, artists, hipsters, and entrepreneurs looking for rooms to rent.
Two Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) stations service the Inner Mission in addition to numerous city bus lines making public transportation accessible from every corner of the neighborhood. Valencia Street on the western border of the neighborhood is one of the city’s most well-known corridors for its spirited transformation. Thrift stores, dive bars, coffeehouses, bookstores, art galleries, theaters, clothing stores, and boutique shops all attract heavy foot traffic, day and night.
The Inner Mission leaves little to be desired, as far as city living standards go. The balance between grit and glamour has made this neighborhood a gratifying haven for its dwellers.
* walk to Hayes Valley, SOMA, Castro and Mid market (Twitter HQ)
* a block from the Apple, Genentech, Facebook, Google, Yahoo and eBay commuter shuttle stops
* a block away from the freeway ramp very convenient if you drive to Silicon Valley or East Bay
* Public Transportation (Muni and Bart) stops are less than a 5 minute walk
* biking heaven – famous Valencia st bike lanes, flat and sunny
This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
* Safeway, Rainbow Grocery and BiRite are 4 blocks away
* Minutes to famous Dolores Park
* Nearby coffee shops include Fourbarrel Coffee and Blue Bottle
* There are 255 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Beretta, Foreign Cinema, Dosa, Tartine, Delfina, Hog n
Rocks, * Flour + Water, BloFish, Pauline’s and hundreds of Taquerias
* The best bars and clubs in San Francisco are on the doorstep like PublicWorks, Martunis and Zeitgeist