Spectacular 1 BDR/1 BATH Condo near the Financial District!
Text 415.799.4407 to schedule an appt
900 Bush St #809 x Taylor St is located in La Galleria in Nob Hill/ Lower Nob Hill border
La Galleria is steps from the Financial District, Union Square, Nob Hill, entertainment and dining. This unit is available on the 8th floor. The unit is spacious, south facing and extremely quiet!
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH Condo
– BRAND NEW Hardwood floors
– Updated kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
– Updated bathroom
– Large living/dining combo
– Ample storage and closet space
– Triple pane windows
– Custom lighting
– Custom drapery (Shade store)
– Custom closets
– One car garage parking for just $100/mo
– Year Built: 1981
– 187 unit / 13 Floors
– 24-hr concierge/ person in lobby
– Heated outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped fitness room with media flat screen TVs.
– Xfinity high speed internet and cable included
– Convenient white zone for passenger loading on Bush Street entrance
– Shared Laundry in building
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Move in/out fee: $250
– Assigned garage parking spot for just $100.00
– One small pet negotiable – additional deposit and restrictions apply
– Non-smoking unit
Nob Hill is a definitive San Francisco neighborhood, home to history and a pedigree that continues to thrive today.
Within the borders of this high-class neighborhood are some of the most upscale restaurants, stately homes, and exclusive hotels; yet it is surrounded by a diverse group of neighborhoods that attract a variety of residents and visitors.
The homes in Nob Hill are well known for being grand, a direct reflection of a more sophisticated time. Residents here live in mostly single-family homes that are vintage Edwardian flats, but luxury high-rise condominiums also found here make it a popular neighborhood for both young couples and urban professionals.
Its unmistakably upscale reputation goes back more than one hundred years ago during the Gold Rush when it was home to many mansions built by railroad tycoons of the time in their attempt to escape the chaos on flatter grounds. In those locations today sit luxury hotels, including the famous Fairmont Hotel, as well as Grace Cathedral, revered as one of San Francisco’s grandest churches.
The iconic cable car runs up Powell into the Nob Hill neighborhood taking tourists through the vibrant area. While similar in stature to neighbors like Russian Hill and Pacific Heights, the heights of Nob Hill seem to represent a climb up to the life of luxury, while surrounding districts such as the Financial District, Downtown, North Beach, and nearby Tenderloin each possess a completely unique and distinct character separate from Nob Hill.
Home to some of the most distinguished buildings and people of San Francisco, Nob Hill is a beloved neighborhood.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.