Spectacular 2 BR/2BA condo w/ private balcony, views, pool & tennis!!
Experience this stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the historical Victoria Mews complex in sunny Potrero Hill!!
The home features an open floor plan where you can enjoy partial downtown views from the living room, dining room and private balcony. Beautiful, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (electric range, refrigerator & dishwasher). Large master suite includes a spacious en-suite bathroom w/ stand-up shower. One spacious guest bedroom and additional bathroom in hallway with laundry. The unit also features one car parking and an additional storage closet.
Amenities include tennis courts, outdoor pool, gym, spa, sauna, club room & serene, tranquil gardens with charming streams.
Highly coveted area of Potrero Hill, very close to lots of great restaurants, shops, parks, airport, and stadiums.
– Bright and spacious
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Modern kitchen
– Updated bathrooms
– Laundry in unit
– Private Balcony
– Great views!
– Garage Parking for 1 car and easy street parking
– Includes access to all complex amenities
– 540 Wisconsin St
– Potrero Hill
– Victoria Mews Complex – access to tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, Sauna, Gym clubhouse and gorgeous gardens
– Highly walkable area
– Close to amenities like Whole Foods, bars and restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, bookstores and parks
– Close to Caltrain (22nd St), MUNI and easy access to 101 and 280 (though far enough away to be sheltered from highway noise)
– 15 minutes from the airport, walking distance to UCSF Mission Bay campus, close to Oracle (formerly AT&T) baseball park and the new basketball stadium
– Beautiful views of downtown SF
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage. Tenant pays PG&E.
– Condo Moving fee: $300 w/ a refundable security deposit: $500
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry, no pets
– Available now!
– Living room: 18.3’ x 13.9’
– Dining room: 9.6’ x 11.2’
– Ceiling height: 9’
– Kitchen: 7.6’ x 9.7’
– Bedroom on left: 11.3’ x 14.9’
– Bedroom on right: 14.3’ x 12.4’
– Deck: 13.6’ x 6.5’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded. To schedule your move, please use the two forms attached hereto as
Exhibit C, sign and date where indicated, and submit the Moving Fee and
Security Deposit indicated on the forms to the Property Manager. at least
seven (7) days in advance.
2. Moves will be scheduled Monday through Saturday. There may be no
moving in or moving out on a Sunday, or on a holiday recognized by the
3. Moves must be made between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
4. These Rules apply when the Owner or Resident employs a commercial
mover and when the Owner or Resident performs the move.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.