Beautiful, renovated 2BR/2BA Condo in Japantown - Rentals in SF
Located in the heart of Japantown, a few short blocks to Fillmore street’s eateries, cafes and parks.
Modern building with courtyard!
– Large 2 bedroom 2 bath
– Amazing 9 Ft. ceilings
– Hardwood floors
– Laundry in unit
– Open and flexible floor plan and living/dining room has a gas fireplace
– Modern kitchen with custom cabinetry, all-stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
– Bar area for additional seating
– T-1 internet (no fee)
– Optional dedicated covered parking in attached garage for 2 car (Stackable) for just 150/mo
– Pet negotiable, dogs considered case-by-case with a pet deposit
– Owner pays water and garbage, tenant pays PG&E
– One year lease, turns month to month at the end of the term
– Security deposit is 1 month’s rent
– Non smoking unit
– 2 car tandem/stacked parking available
– Available now!
The Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood packs a punch for its size. Its convenient central location is walkable to downtown with city buses flowing throughout for easy travel around town with freeway access not far from its borders.
The neighborhood is full of dining options, entertainment, and an unrivaled shopping experience. The area tends to cater to a wealthier clientele, but is also dotted with small, independently owned grocers and boutiques.
Popular attractions in the neighborhood include Japan Center, where you can easily find 50 restaurants and sushi bars along with a number of post-dinner entertainment spots. The region’s heavy jazz, blues and rock history resonates strongly in the neighborhood in popular music venues like The Fillmore and the Boom Boom Room. Another cherished amenity is the acclaimed Sundance Kabuki Cinema, screening first-run movies alongside exclusive indie and foreign films.
The neighborhood is filled with fairly affluent residents living in the abundance of Victorians that were built in the early 1900s. Also among the real estate lineup are newly constructed multi-family as well as single-family abodes. Hidden within one of these residential streets is the Broderick & Bush Street Mini Park. The park features an indoor swimming pool with classes and an outdoor green space often filled with exercise and fitness activities, a huge magnet for families and dog owners.
Lower Pacific Heights offers upscale living in a vibrant area with a perfect balance between residential and green space, with serious big-city personality.