Bright Modern Micro Studio in Cubix SOMA www.RentalsInSF.com
766 Harrison St #311 is in SOMA
Please view the unit with an agent before applying.
This is a quiet (doesn’t face Harrison St.) partially furnished corner unit with radiant heat concrete floors, high ceilings, large windows, and stainless steel appliances. There are two custom built-in closets, a designer murphy bed, and built-in bookshelves and cabinets. The kitchen has a dishwasher and garbage disposal. The bathroom has upgraded fixtures and glass shower doors.
The building is a 10 minute walk to BART, the Transbay Terminal, AT&T park, and CalTrain and has Muni and Golden Gate Transit bus stops on the block. Whole Foods is next door and a delicious sushi restaurant downstairs.
The building was built in 2008 and features a landscaped roof deck with 360 cityscape view, BBQ, glass-enclosed cabanas and garden. There are two elevators and new washer-dryers on each floor.
– Studio approx 250 sq ft
– Third Floor
– Concrete Floors
– Kitchen w/ microwave, dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator
– Bathroom w/ upgraded fixtures and glass shower doors
– Built in closet system
– Built: 2008
– Cubix consists of 98 units
– Shared rooftop deck with 360 cityscape view, BBQ, glass-enclosed cabanas and garden
– Shared coin op laundry on each floor
– Two elevators
– Internet: AT&T Uverse, WebPass
– Street parking only
– $50 Move In/Out Fee
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x Rent
– Tenant pays electricity and internet; Owner pays for water and garbage (there is no gas)
– Non-smoking unit
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.