Pristine 2 BDR/ 1 BA SFH with Garage
Showing Schedule: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Please view the unit in person before applying.
1369 Goettingen St x Campbell Ave is in Visitacion Valley
Immaculate top floor unit w/ two bedrooms, one bath plus parking and laundry hookups!
Visitacion Valley is a large neighborhood and one of few that make up the southern border of San Francisco. While there is a formal line defining this border, in reality it blends seamlessly into the Daly City neighborhood of Bayshore.
This neighborhood, like most of the other spacious ones that border it, is primarily a residential area often overlooked due to its seemingly out-of-the-way location. The majority of homes here are occupied by families, including a large number of long-time homeowners.
The area was originally home to many of the city’s Irish and Italian immigrants who were employed at nearby factories. Some of the barracks that were built to house the massive influx of workers during World War II remain, having been restored and updated to public housing.
Thanks to multiple city redevelopment plans, the neighborhood has been a long-time focus for restoration and improvement. Already those plans have been reflected in the extension of the Muni Metro T-Third Street line that now extends into the neighborhood. Other public transit lines also come into the neighborhood, creating easy access to the rest of the city. And with Highway 101 on the neighborhood’s eastern border, residents have direct freeway entry.
A resilient spirit of revitalization drives Visitacion Valley ever closer to its full potential as one of the city’s southernmost neighborhoods, ripe with residential opportunity.
– Single family home
– Year built: 1952
– 2 BDRS – One bdr in the front overlooking street; one HUGE BDR in the back – double bdr: Bedroom connected to a sunroom
– 1 BATH
– Large sunny unit
– Spacious living room w/ decorative fireplace
– Nice eat in kitchen w/ built in counter and appliances include dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator
– Dining area
– Wall to wall carpet
– Bonus Room – on ground floor – can he a third bdr or office/den
– Garage Parking – can be two car tandem depending on cars
– Gas Forced Air Central Heating
– Laundry hookups
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non smoking unit/building
– Good credit and verifiable income; Sorry, no cosigners
– Sorry, no pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.