Immaculate Studio Apt in Lovely Lake District
174 20th Ave #203 x California St is located in Lake District
Please view the unit with an agent before applying. Thank you!
Bright and light studio apt is located in a well-maintained 15 unit building with recently remodeled building entry and common areas. Building has an elevator, shared coin-op laundry, and dedicated storage locker included with unit.
Walk to cafes and restaurants on California St and Clement Street: Pearl 6101, Pizzetta 211, Angelina’s, a yoga studio, Lone Mountain Park, Presidio hiking and running trails. Great transportation on California St (including 1 and 1 Express buses) and 25th Avenue. Easy access to HWY 1/ Golden Gate Bridge
– Large Studio
– 1 BATH with shower stall
– Recently remodeled
– Second floor unit
– Bright open layout
– Kitchen w/ quartz counters and lots of cabinet storage; appliances include a refrigerator and electric stove
– Two large closets + storage locker in bldg
– Non – smoking unit
– Year built: 1963
– Recently remodeled entry and common areas
– 15 unit bldg
– Shared coin op laundry
– Storage locker included
– Parking available: One uncovered parking space for $100 mo
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– Non-Smoking Unit
– Sorry – No Pets
– Good credit and verifiable references required. Must provide 5 year rental history.
– Sorry – No Cosigners
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.