Renovated 1BR/1BA, could convert to 2BR! @RentalsInSF.com
618 Cole St. at Haight
Located in between the Haight and Cole Valley, this awesome unit is available for occupancy early July. One small bedroom, converted 2nd bedroom (much larger than the other)spacious living room and hardwood floors throughout. Just steps away from some of SF’s most popular eateries, bars and parks close by!
– Bright and spacious
– 15K in renovations just a year ago
– Hardwood floors
– Converted 2 bedroom w/ 1 bathroom
– Large front facing living room (could be bedroom)
– Long hallway perfect for a gallery wall w/ picture rail and track lighting
– Coin operated laundry on ground floor
– Bright and quiet little backyard< Dimensions: - Front Living room or Bedroom: 12’4“ x 14‘ - Hallway 24’10” x 3’2” - Smaller bedroom 7‘11“ x 14’2” - Dining room/living room: 11‘8“ x 14‘4“ - Kitchen 9‘9“ x 8‘7“￼￼￼ Location: - 618 Cole St (The Haight neighborhood) - Cole Valley neighborhood adjacent - Whole Foods Market 2 blocks away - Lots of food and shopping on Haight St - Golden Gate Park and Panhandle super close by Lease Terms: - One year lease - Security deposit 1.5 x rent - Utilities paid by owner; Water & Garbage - Sorry, no dogs. Cat friendly w/ deposit - Non-smoking unit - Street parking only - Available early July 2020 Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent for Owner) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions.