Beautiful 1 BDR/ 1 BATH + Den at The Hayes!
55 Page St #611 is located in Hayes Valley
Live in this lively Hayes Valley neighborhood walking distance to the symphony, ballet, opera and so many amazing restaurants.
There is a strip of neighborhood shops and coffee houses.
– 1 BDR + Den
– 1 BATH w/ marble bathroom counter
– Updated kitchen with granite countertops, studio Becker kitchen cabinets, and modern appliances: stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
– Berber carpeting in the bedroom
– Wood flooring in the foyer, living room and kitchen
– Private Balcony
– In unit laundry
– The Hayes – built in 2008 w/ 128 condos on 8 floors
– Attended lobby
– Rooftop deck
– Outdoor kitchen/BBQ
– Garage parking
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Income must be 3x rent per month and clean credit history
– HOA Move In/ Out Fee: $300 non refundable per occurrence, $1000 Refundable Security Deposit; Moves: Mon-Sat
– Non smoking unit
– Sorry, no pets
Hayes Valley blends old-fashioned charm with the buzz of an up-and-coming vibrant neighborhood. Transformed from its prior reputation as the seedy neighbor of its trendier surrounding districts, it has successfully bloomed as a corridor filled with a diverse population, upscale retailers, and prominent restaurants.
The residential properties in Hayes Valley offer dwellings for every style of life. Victorian, Queen Anne and Edwardian townhomes are prevalent while new developments have been abundantly building skyward and attracting young professionals to the flourishing district.
Hayes Valley is a perfect example of a community and neighborhood motivated by a devastating and destructive event. It is from the ashes of the 1989 earthquake that Hayes Valley began to take its current form. When the Central Freeway collapsed within its borders, the city’s decision not to rebuild it became an opportunity for the region to build up a commercial and residential hot spot free from the noisy and pollutant backdrop of the freeway.
Trendy fashion boutiques, hip art galleries, high-end interior-decorating shops, destination restaurants, and hopping nightspots have taken up permanent residence where fallen buildings and businesses once stood. Unique for a big city, this fast-growing upscale neighborhood continues to radiate a nonexclusive vibe welcoming all San Franciscans to enjoy the fruits of its success.
With old-school small businesses revived, luxury developments taking rise, and new establishments putting down roots, Hayes Valley is high on the list as one of the most desirable neighborhoods to reside in San Francisco.