Gorgeous Light Filled 3 bedroom / 2 bath Edwardian with large deck!
This NOPA, sun-drenched classic Edwardian 3-bedroom, 2 full master bath condominium (or could be used as a 4 bedroom) is ready for immediate immediate occupancy. The corner top story flat is part has been recently remodeled in a 2-unit building (duplex). The flat includes a nice outdoor deck right off the kitchen and includes an electric BBQ under an avocado tree. The flat overlooks dense green trees from all windows, has skylights, high ceilings, 2/3rd floor to ceiling windows, including charming stained-glass windows, to provide a very spacious feel.
An open floor plan chefs kitchen is fully loaded with Kashmir granite counters, cherry wood cabinets, high-end appliances (Bosche, GE Profile) and includes an oven, range, dishwasher, fridge, and microwave, with ample storage space for all your kitchen storage needs. The unit has a gorgeous pendant lit kitchen bar area with Design Within Reach bar stools for informal dining as well as a formal dining room and living room complete mood lit cove ceilings, bamboo floor, and plush carpeting (in bedrooms).
A Laundry room with high end, high-efficiency front-loading Miele washer and dryer is conveniently located in the unit. Bathrooms have radiant heated marble floors, and top of line fixtures including deep spa tubs with jets and Toto toilets.
The flat represents the best of city living – quiet greenery, downtown views, yet centrally located and surrounded by great neighborhoods in the heart of the hip and vibrant Divisadero corridor. For
families looking to enroll children into top SF public schools, the condo is currently in CTIP. Walking distance to everything Divisadero Street has to offer including hot restaurants Che Fico, & NOPA. Falletti Foods & Bi-rite. Target and Trader Joe’s on Masonic are a quick walk and word has it that a Whole Foods will be opening less than a 7-minute walk at City Center. In addition, Fillmore Street and Japantown are at your fingertips. The home is also located down the street from the famous Alamo Square and Golden Gate Panhandle parks. Excellent access to public transport on Geary, Divisadero and MUNI lines including 38, 31, 5, 24. about a 3 minute walk. Fully wired for Comcast and MonkeyBrain.
– 3 large bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms or also could be used as a 4 bedroom
– Light and bright top floor unit
– Kitchen includes: Granite counters, cherry wood cabinets and high-end appliances. Oven, range, dishwasher, fridge, and microwave,
– Bamboo flooring in common areas and plush carpeting in bedrooms
– In unit Laundry room with high end, high-efficiency front-loading Miele
– Bathrooms have radiant heated marble floors, and top of line fixtures including deep spa tubs with jets and Toto toilets.
– Large outdoor deck right off of kitchen
– Central heating
– 1111 Broderick St
– NOPA / Alamo Square neighborhoods
– Alamo Square Park
– Trader Joe’s, Target, soon to open Whole Foods
– Near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– Entertainment: The Independent, and soon to open: Emporium SF – Arcade
– Food/drink venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, etc.
– Rent: $6,495
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Water/Garbage included
– 12 month lease term
– Easy Street parking
– Garage parking available for $200 (with automatic door opener and 110 outlet for EV’s)
– Pets: sorry no pets
– Available now!