Lovely 1 BDR/ 1 BA Condo w/ Parking in The La Galleria
900 Bush St #511 x Taylor St is located in La Galleria in Nob Hill/ Lower Nob Hill border
Spacious and bright condo with new LVP flooring! La Galleria is steps from the Financial District, Union Square, Nob Hill, entertainment and dining.
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH Condo
– approx 750 sq ft
– BRAND NEW luxury vinyl plank flooring
– Updated kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
– Small pantry off the kitchen
– Large living/dining combo
– Updated bathroom with full tub and vinyl flooring
– Ample storage and closet space – three large closets throughout unit!
– Private patio off LR
– Additional storage is available for $55/mo through the HOA
– One car garage parking included for sedan/ compact car – Garage has low overhead clearance. SUV likely won’t fit.
– Year Built: 1981
– 187 unit / 13 Floors
– 24-hr concierge/ person in lobby
– Heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
– Fully equipped fitness room with media flat screen TVs.
– Xfinity high speed internet and cable included
– Convenient white zone for passenger loading on Bush Street entrance
– Shared Laundry in building
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– HOA Move in/out fee: $250
– Assigned garage parking spot included
– Non-smoking unit
Nob Hill is a definitive San Francisco neighborhood, home to history and a pedigree that continues to thrive today.
Within the borders of this high-class neighborhood are some of the most upscale restaurants, stately homes, and exclusive hotels; yet it is surrounded by a diverse group of neighborhoods that attract a variety of residents and visitors.
The homes in Nob Hill are well known for being grand, a direct reflection of a more sophisticated time. Residents here live in mostly single-family homes that are vintage Edwardian flats, but luxury high-rise condominiums also found here make it a popular neighborhood for both young couples and urban professionals.
Its unmistakably upscale reputation goes back more than one hundred years ago during the Gold Rush when it was home to many mansions built by railroad tycoons of the time in their attempt to escape the chaos on flatter grounds. In those locations today sit luxury hotels, including the famous Fairmont Hotel, as well as Grace Cathedral, revered as one of San Francisco’s grandest churches.
The iconic cable car runs up Powell into the Nob Hill neighborhood taking tourists through the vibrant area. While similar in stature to neighbors like Russian Hill and Pacific Heights, the heights of Nob Hill seem to represent a climb up to the life of luxury, while surrounding districts such as the Financial District, Downtown, North Beach, and nearby Tenderloin each possess a completely unique and distinct character separate from Nob Hill.
Home to some of the most distinguished buildings and people of San Francisco, Nob Hill is a beloved neighborhood.
www.RentalsInSF.comStorage for rent: $50/month aprox