Classic 1920s Studio w/ HUGE Walk In Closet www.RentalsInSF.com
**Photos coming soon***
750 Presidio Avenue #101 is located in the Laurel Heights/ Lower Pac Heights neighborhood
This unit is shown by open house. Visit the link for the showing schedule.
Showing Schedule: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
***Do not disturb tenants or building manager. Please wait for the leasing agent at the scheduled open house. Thank you.***
Immaculate Lower Pacific Heights studio with classic details of 1920’s. Original fittings, hardwood floors, period light fixtures, bay windows with shutters and window dressings.
Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Target City Center, Laurel Heights retail corridor and Geary & Divisadero restaurants and cafes, and Muni lines
– LARGE Studio
– Hardwood Floors
– Walk In Closet
– Separate Eat In Kitchen
– Full bathroom with claw foot tub
– Walk Up building
– 21 unit building w/ onsite manager
– Shared Coin Op Laundry onsite
– Bike Storage in Garage
– One car garage parking available – for small/medium sized car; $250/mo
– Available now
– One year lease required
– Security Deposit: 2x the rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays for PG&E, Owner pays for water, garbage & steam heat
– Sorry, no co-signers, Must have clean credit history and total gross household income is at least 3x the rent per month
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.