Bright 2 BDR/ 2 BATH Apt - Step into the Inner Sunset and Walk to UCSF
925 Irving St #203 is in the Inner Sunset
Please view the unit in person before applying.
Spacious and bright 2/2 at the back of a modern building with an open layout and lots of closets. Living and Dining areas face south over the gardens in the middle of the block. Bedrooms face west. Large bedroom has a walk in closet and ensuite bathroom.
Walk to UCSF, 9th and Irving restaurants and shops, weekly farmers’ market, GG Park, arboretum, the De Young Museum, the Cal Academy. Great public transportation on the N Judah and multiple buses.
– Approx 1127 sqft.
– 2 BDR – west facing rooms
– 2 BATH
– Master w/ huge walk in closet and en suite bathroom
– Second BDR w/ good closet space
– Second full bath off the hallway with tub
– carpet throughout
– Located in back of building
– Open LR/ DR combo – south facing!
– Kitchen w/ refrigerator, dishwasher and electric range.
– Plenty of closet space throughout unit
– Year built: 1985
– Mixed use building: four commercial units on the ground floor and nine residential units above with separate residential entrance
– Shared washer/ dryer
– Private residential parking garage – one space available for $100/mo
– Storage locker in garage included
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit – One Months Rent
– Owner pays water & garbage, Tenant pays for PG&E
– Must provide 5 year rental history and have good credit history and references, Co-signers not accepted
– Non smoking unit
– Sorry – no pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.