Nice! Renovated 1 bedroom / 1 bath (could be used as a 2 Bedroom)
Beautiful, renovated one bedroom/ one bathroom (or could easily be used as a two bedroom) unit in the Mission. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. Each bedrooms are front facing with lots of natural light and dual pane windows to cut down on noise.
The kitchen is enormous and includes a refrigerator, built in dishwasher and granite countertops. There is a new stackable washer/dryer in unit. Also- there is a serene shared backyard area with artificial turf lawn.
– 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom (or could easily used as a two bedroom)
– all hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes: gas range, french door fridge, granite countertops, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink
– In unit washer / dryer
– Storage closet included in garage area
– 953 S Van Ness #2
– MIssion District
– Tons of food, drink, bars and conveniences
– Near Dolores Park
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease terms (then month-to-month)
– Cats negotiable (w/ additional deposit)
– Utilities: none included. Water/Sewer/Trash/Common area Electricity billed through Livable. PG&E on it’s own meter
– Rent Controlled
– Available Now!
– Bedroom on right: 10.51’ x 13.28’
– Bedroom on left: 10.64’ x 12.62’
– Street Parking only
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.