Small studio in Great Location w/ easy backyard access
This small studio is located in a central location. You step into the main living/bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom are located near the rear of the building. There is a storage closet located in the entry foyer. The backyard is shared and would be suitable for gardening or planting.
– Studio Apartment w/ full size kitchen and bathroom
– full size refrigerator and small eat in kitchen
– backyard access right outside your kitchen door
– Feel free to plant vegetables in the backyard
– Easy street parking
– No laundry on site (but cleaners very close by)
– Street Parking only
– 248 Corbett Ave #3 (upper Market neighborhood)
– near Buena Vista Park, Corona Heights Park
– Walking distance to Castro Theatre
– 3 min walk to Corbett Cleaners
– 9 min walk to the Castro Muni Station
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– 12 month Lease Term
– Utilities included: water & garbage
– Well behaved pets negotiable
– No laundry in building
– Available Now!
– Main room: 10.4’ X 14.9’
– Kitchen: 8.5’ X 8’
– Bathroom: 8.3’ X 5.5’
– Storage: 6’ X 3.4’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.