Beautiful small apartment, sunny and charming, on top floor with views
Beautiful small apartment, sunny and charming, on top floor with amazing views of the Bay and the Coit Tower.
The apartment features 1 small bedroom with a closet; living room with large windows; full kitchen with dining area; bath with bathtub; and entrance corridor with a large walk-in closet.
The apartment features mahogany hardwood floors; kitchen with new countertops and wood cabinets and all new appliances: oven, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. Completely remodeled bathroom with new fixtures, floors and lights. Large walk-in closet with build-in shelves.
Coin washer/dryer machines located downstairs in the building.
Apartment is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, cafes, and public transportation, with a short walk to many cultural attractions and entertaining venues.
This is a 3-story apartment building (total of 9 units), this apartment is located on the top third floor. There is no elevator in the building. The apartment will come unfurnished, street parking only.
– Updated Studio apartment (approximately 490 sq feet)
– Water and city views from kitchen and living room
– Hardwood floors
– Renovated kitchen
– Renovated bathroom
– Washer/dryer in building
– 1464 Taylor St (Nob Hill Neighborhood)
– Walkscore 98! / Transit Score = 100%
– Rent: $2,500 per month with $5,000 security deposit
– 12 month lease term
– Street parking only
– Utilities included: Water, sewer and garbage are included in rent. Tenant pays electricity and gas.
– Pets are welcomed with an additional $500 deposit per pet.
– Available now!