ALL NEW - Updated Top Floor 1 BDR/ 1 BATH Apt in Lovely Lake District
Showing Schedule: http://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Please view the unit in person before submitting an application. Thank you!
174 20th Ave #301 x California St is located in Lake District
Completely remodeled 1 BDR/ 1 BATH
Bright and light apt is located in a well-maintained 15 unit building with recently remodeled building entry and common areas. Building has an elevator, shared coin-op laundry, and dedicated storage locker included with unit.
Walk to cafes, restaurants, Pearl 6101, Pizzetta 211, Angelina’s, a yoga studio, Lone Mountain Park, Presidio hiking and running trails. Great transportation on California St (including 1 and 1 Express buses) and 25th Avenue. Easy access to HWY 1/ Golden Gate Bridge
– 1 BDR / 1 BATH
– Newly remodeled
– Bright top floor unit
– Large and bright open living room/ kitchen and dining room layout
– Kitchen w/ breakfast bar; stainless steel appliances include dishwasher, refrigerator and electric stove
– Full bath w/ tub and skylight
– Large bedroom
– Abundant closet space + storage locker in bldg
– Non – smoking unit
– Recently remodeled entry and common areas
– 15 unit bldg
– Shared coin op laundry
– Storage locker included
– Parking available: One uncovered car garage parking space for $100 mo
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– Non-Smoking Unit
– Sorry – No Pets
– Good credit and verifiable references required. Must provide 5 year rental history.
– Sorry – No Cosigners
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.