Bright and Airy 1 BDR/ 2 BATH Live Work Loft w/ Patio in the Dogpatch
2030 3rd St #6 b/w 18th St x Mariposa St is located in the Dogpatch
Please view the unit with an agent before applying
Text 415.799.4407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly for faster correspondence
– 1 BDR LOFT
– 2 FULL BATHS – one on each floor
– U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
– Loft area has a small nook – perfect for a desk
– Living room features gas fireplace and soaring ceilings
– Hardwood flooring throughout living areas, carpet in loft area
– Private patio off the living area
– In unit washer/dryer
– 1-car garage parking available for $200 mo
– Live/work building with elevator
– Located in the lively Dogpatch district
– T-Third Street light rail across the street
– Close to AT&T ball park and UCSF
– Blocks away from 280 freeway
– Available now
– Security Deposit: One Months Rent + Pet Deposit
– HOA Move In/Out Fee
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– One pet dog negotiable, Sorry, no cats – additional deposit and restrictions apply
– Non smoking unit
The Central Waterfront/Dogpatch neighborhood is a certified historic landmark district that has been revitalized and restored, resulting in a trendy and magnetic hotbed for artists, entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and restaurateurs.
The Central Waterfront and Dogpatch region is home to some of the oldest buildings in the city with development dating back to 1860 when the area became the focus of a booming industrial economy. Thanks to its then-isolated location and protection from the marshland that surrounded it, the entire area managed to escape the disaster of the 1906 earthquake and fire that swept most of the city away, preserving architecture that can still be found standing today.
Dozens of rare and architecturally significant buildings and homes are scattered throughout the neighborhood, which has been filled in with modern live-work lofts and contemporary and luxury condominiums. Walking the streets of this charismatic district you can find dozens of unique eateries, breweries, chocolatiers, butchers and artisan retailers along with the original Dogpatch Saloon that has been serving the community since 1912.
Accompanying the Victorian homes, trendy cafes, and destination restaurants is the renowned Dogpatch Studios, a premiere event rental space and photography haven as well as Water Cove Park offering walking paths, viewing benches, and restaurants with outdoor seating that fills up quickly.
If you are looking to live in a charming and lively creative neighborhood, Central Waterfront and Dogpatch is for you.