Bright and Airy 1 BDR/ 2 BATH Live Work Loft w/ Patio in the Dogpatch
2030 3rd St #6 b/w 18th St x Mariposa St is located in the Dogpatch
Please view the unit with an agent before applying
– Approx 880 sq ft
– 1 BDR LOFT
– 2 FULL BATHS – one on each floor
– U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
– Loft area has a small nook – perfect for a desk
– Living room features gas fireplace and soaring ceilings
– Hardwood flooring throughout living areas, carpet in loft area
– Private patio off the living area
– NEW In unit washer/dryer
– 1-car garage parking available
APPROX room measurements
Bath 1 4′ 11″ x 8′ 10″
KIT 8′ 8″ x 9′ 11″
LR 15′ 11″ x 21′ 8″
Patio 9′ 1″ x 16′ 8″
Loft 11′ 6 x 10′ 5″
Closet 4′ 11″ x 2′ 3″
Bonus area 7′ x 3′
Bath 2 4′ 10″ x 5′ 9″
– Year built: 1999
– 20 condo units
– Live/work building with elevator
– Located in the lively Dogpatch district
– T-Third Street light rail across the street
– Close to UCSF Mission Bay, Chase Center, Oracle Park, Spark Social SF, Esprit Park, rmany restaurants and more!
– Blocks away from 280 freeway and CalTrains
– Available now
– Security Deposit: One Months Rent + Pet Deposit
– HOA Move In/Out Fee: $150 non refundable fee per instance; $500 refundable security deposit
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage; Tenant pays PG&E
– One pet dog negotiable, Sorry, no cats – additional deposit and restrictions apply
– Non smoking unit
The Central Waterfront/Dogpatch neighborhood is a certified historic landmark district that has been revitalized and restored, resulting in a trendy and magnetic hotbed for artists, entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and restaurateurs.
The Central Waterfront and Dogpatch region is home to some of the oldest buildings in the city with development dating back to 1860 when the area became the focus of a booming industrial economy. Thanks to its then-isolated location and protection from the marshland that surrounded it, the entire area managed to escape the disaster of the 1906 earthquake and fire that swept most of the city away, preserving architecture that can still be found standing today.
Dozens of rare and architecturally significant buildings and homes are scattered throughout the neighborhood, which has been filled in with modern live-work lofts and contemporary and luxury condominiums. Walking the streets of this charismatic district you can find dozens of unique eateries, breweries, chocolatiers, butchers and artisan retailers along with the original Dogpatch Saloon that has been serving the community since 1912.
Accompanying the Victorian homes, trendy cafes, and destination restaurants is the renowned Dogpatch Studios, a premiere event rental space and photography haven as well as Water Cove Park offering walking paths, viewing benches, and restaurants with outdoor seating that fills up quickly.
If you are looking to live in a charming and lively creative neighborhood, Central Waterfront and Dogpatch is for you.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers