Beautiful unit w/ free laundry, yard, parking available!
358 22nd Ave. #2
Email Liz for showing information!
Nice Richmond District two bedroom, one bathroom with ample space.
New carpeting and new paint!
The kitchen opens to a spacious living room with large windows facing east, getting lots of sun and access to a private balcony. Both bedrooms get lots of sun as well, and ample closet space. Larger bedroom has access to balcony.
* Hardwood floors in the living space and nice, NEW beige carpet installed in the bedrooms.
* Eat-in kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances – stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.
* Convenient to public transportation: 38-Geary (right at the corner), 38L, 2-Clement, 1-California
* Nearby restaurants: Ton Kiang, Tommy’s, restaurant row on Geary and Clement
* Shops and Convenience Stores: Walgreens, Blockbuster, Rite Aid, YMCA, Supermarket
* Recreation: a few blocks from Golden Gate Park, and Ocean Beach is just down the end of Geary Blvd
– Bright and spacious
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 full bathroom
– Shared yard
– Open kitchen and living room
– Stainless steel appliances
– Private patio
– On site shared laundry – FREE!!!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays for water and garbage
– One car parking available – tandem – $200/mo
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
The Richmond district is a massive neighborhood of parallel and perpendicular streets with its southern border meeting Golden Gate Park and the Presidio to its north. With the Pacific Ocean at its west, the area is known for its heavy fog and brisk weather with a wind chill factor unique to its location.
Two commercial strips cut through the heavy residential area, along Geary Boulevard and Clement Street. And although not in close proximity to San Francisco’s famous Chinatown, the area has an extremely large Chinese population and is renowned for some of the best Chinese restaurants in all of San Francisco.
Historically, the area was made up of rolling sand dunes and not developed until after the 1906 earthquake as replacement housing. Known as the Park-Presidio district until 2009, today the Richmond has evolved into a largely residential, but also budding commercial, neighborhood with a combination of family-owned storefronts and cafes and a vibrant selection of dining, as well as a vast selection of karaoke bars.
Central Richmond is home to the historic Argonne Playground established in 1926, whose many renovations have earned it a reputation as an outstanding gathering spot for families with both toddlers and older kids. Also within the neighborhood borders is Fulton Playground, home to an active community center with a clubhouse that hosts a variety of programs and classes.
Central Richmond is a residential haven with an optimal location, perfect for enjoying the best of what San Francisco has to offer.