Gorgeous unit, spectacular views! Rentals In SF
573 Missouri St. at 20th St.
Email Liz for showing information!
Showing schedule is here:https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Dining area with private deck and amazing city & bay views!
– 2 Large bedrooms (one with a huge walk in closet and one with a small deck/balcony)
– 2 Baths
– Renovated kitchen with quartz counters, gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal and microwave
– Dining area with private patio overlooking amazing city views!
– Spacious living room with gas fireplace
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Bi-Level with bedrooms down
– Shared yard
– In unit laundry
– One car garage parking included (side by side!)
– Shared storage included
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Non shedding dog negotiable with a $500.00 deposit
– Owner pays garbage
– Non-smoking unit and building
Potrero Hill is a neighborhood tucked away from the rest of San Francisco, a sunny district home to many longtime residents. The residential haven has the feeling of a small town but is alive with steady sidewalk traffic from dawn till dusk. Commercial strips run along 18th and 20th Streets providing shopping hubs where the neighborhood is packed with cafes, restaurants, bookstores, and bars around every corner.
The steep streets are a price the locals are willing to pay for the sweeping downtown skyline views, reminding them they are indeed in San Francisco. And if you ask anybody in Potrero Hill where the crookedest street in the city is, they will point you in the direction of Vermont Street, where the neighborhood celebrates its curves with an annual Big Wheel Race.
Potrero Hill is home to the San Francisco Design Center, a collection of showrooms serving as the go-to resource for home furnishings and accessories, and the Anchor Brewing Company, open to and supported by the community since 1896.
Whether it is in the form of a small garden or flower box, every house seems to own a bit of green space. Potrero Hill is also home to sprawling public green areas including Jackson Playground, McKinley Park, and the Potrero Hill Recreation Center featuring a gymnasium, basketball and tennis courts, a baseball diamond, and kids play area.
Potrero Hill is best described as a self-contained cohesive neighborhood where the people who live there enjoy spending all of their time.