Top Floor 2 BDR/ 2 BA Flat + Bonus Room w/ Wood Floors
30 Lakeview is in Ingleside
Set an appt to view the unit before applying. Thanks!
Top Level spacious flat available for immediate occupancy! Close to Ocean Ave retail and restaurant corridor: Whole Foods, Target, Walgreens, Philz Coffee, SF Library and many restaurants, bakeries and more
Commuters dream location: Short walk to Balboa Bart and Muni Station, easy access to 280 S and 280 N on ramps
– Top floor unit
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– Master bedroom w/ ensuite full bathroom
– Large second bedroom with bay windows overlooking the garden
– Second full bathroom in hallway
– Open layout: living room, dining area and kitchen
– Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher
– Bonus room towards back overlooking garden – can be office or den
– Wood floors throughout
– Year Built: 1915
– 2 unit building
– Shared garden
– One off street driveway car parking included
– Shared laundry
– Available now
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non smoking unit
– Cat OK, Sorry, no dogs – additional deposit and restrictions apply
The Ingleside neighborhood sits in the southwestern section of San Francisco and like its close neighbors, its grounds were originally home to horse racing, roadhouses, and farms. But once the area reached its full potential after the 1906 earthquake, Ingleside became a quiet residential haven that still attracts homebuyers today.
Most of the homes here were built before 1940 and cover a range of architectural styles, with a majority being small- to medium-sized single-family homes. Residents here enjoy quaint Victorian cottages, Mediterranean Revival, and stucco-coated townhomes, as well as Spanish-style abodes.
Ocean Avenue stretches across the entire northern border of Ingleside, serving as the primary commercial strip. What residents can not find here, they can find in nearby neighborhoods — which along with all of San Francisco — are accessible by the public transportation lines that access Ingleside.
Notable businesses along Ocean Avenue are the Ingleside Community Center, providing a safe place for youth to study and receive tutoring, as well as the newly remodeled and polished Ingleside Branch Library, and a long-time favorite watering hole, The Ave Bar.
Ingleside is considered one of the more affordable residential neighborhoods in San Francisco. With its location being an amenity itself, with easy proximity to all of the city’s offerings, its popularity is bounding, making it an even more alluring destination for homebuyers and renters alike.