Spectacular 1bd/1ba in Mission District w/ Parking!
This is a quiet four unit building located blocks to the Valencia Corridors. The unit is large with floor to ceiling windows in dining and living room. It has a working fireplace. This unit comes with 1 dedicated parking spot with electric garage door opener. Unit has A/C because the Mission gets a lot of sun!
– 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
– Large living room
– Updated kitchen includes: dishwasher
– Bright and spacious (south facing)
– Working Fireplace
– Top Floor (3rd Floor)
– Approximately 700 sq feet
– Only 4 units in building
– Washer / Dryer in unit
– A/C in unit! for those hot days
– 996 South Van Ness Ave #4
– Mission neighborhood
– Super close to Valencia St
– Walkscore.com = 98! Walkscore
– Living room: 14.57’ x 20.91’
– Kitchen: 9.47’ x 12.65’
– Bedroom: 17.93’ x 11.18’
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1 x rent
– Owner pays water / trash
– Cat friendly with $1000 pet deposit
– 1 Car parking in garage
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.