Light and Bright Spacious 1 bedroom w/ Parking
1940’s one bedroom flat, very spacious and bright in the Mission adjacent to Noe Valley. Lots of original charm. Close to BART, 101, and 280. The flat is located on the first floor above the garage. There is a large living room with light filled corner windows. There is a true dining room overlooking a gorgeous magnolia tree. Kitchen includes gas range, dishwasher, microwave, and panty room. The Bedroom is spacious and can fit a queen or king size bed. The bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower stall. One car parking included. Storage closet included. Free Laundry in garage.
The Mission neighborhood includes Old-school taquerias and eclectic live-music clubs mix with chef-driven eateries and craft cocktail lounges. There are also tattoo parlors, gourmet ice cream shops and Dolores Park, a popular weekend hangout with skyline views. Vibrant murals line streets such as Clarion Alley.
– One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Light and bright unit
– Kitchen includes: dishwasher, range, microwave, pantry room
– One car parking included (non-tandem, auto garage door opener)
– Large storage closet included (5’x5’x5′)
– Free laundry on premises
– 301 San Jose Ave (Mission Neighborhood)
– 7 min walk from 24th Bart Station
– Tons of food and drink nearby
– a perfect 100! on Walkscore.com
– .7 miles to Whole foods on 24th St (Noe Valley)
– .5 miles to Grocery Outlet
– Security Deposit: 1.5
– Utilities: water/garbage
– 12 month lease
– 1 car parking included
– pet deposit: $500
– Cat friendly unit
– Available Now!