Spacious Renovated 3 BDR/2 BATH Flat in the Mission
409 Capp Street is in the Mission
Please see the unit with an agent before applying
Three bedroom, two bathroom flat in mission. Unit includes large living room and separate area for small office off the hallway. Two full bathroom completely renovated. The bedrooms are large w / deep closets. Wood floors throughout. Nice, large kitchen w new appliances gas range, dishwasher.
– NEW: wood floors, washer and dryer
– First floor flat
– Living room faces Capp St
– Converted 3 BDRs: Large bedrooms: 2 true bedrooms: located in the middle and back of the flat, converted 3rd bedroom separated from the living room with sliding pocket doors (towards front of flat.
– 2 renovated full bathrooms
– Large eat it kitchen with lots of cabinet storage and appliances include a refrigerator, dishwasher and stove
– Wood floors throughout
– Huge bright back room with BRAND NEW washer/Dryer: lots of space for storage or even a small office!
– Large amounts of storage
– Built in 1900
– 5 unit building
– Outdoor compact car parking available: 1 space: $195/ 2 spaces: $350
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Pet negotiable: small dogs are okay, with $50 per dog and additional deposit applies
– Non-smoking unit
The Mission Dolores neighborhood is an undeniably perfect representation of the diversity within San Francisco, from cultures and ethnicities, to activities, celebrations and architecture.
Mission Dolores offers the most varied options in residential living with single-family homes, lofts, apartments, condos, multi-unit buildings, rooms, and even driveways and garages available for rent. Victorian and Edwardian style homes blanket a majority of the neighborhood giving it an old-fashioned authenticity, while stylish contemporary homes and condominiums give it a modern vibe.
Sheltered from the fog, Mission Dolores is one of the sunniest neighborhoods in San Francisco, which makes it an ideal home for Mission Dolores Park. The popularity of this park soars across every community in the city, and with its sprawling 16 acres, it has something for everyone. The newly renovated playground attracts families with tots to teens, while the full tennis and basketball courts are open for play for all levels of athletes. Annual and seasonal events held here attract crowds from all over the Bay Area, whether it is a national holiday or a summer movie in the park.
Public transit is present in multiple forms throughout the neighborhood, making it easy to access from every corner of the city. And the destination restaurants and cafes that have exploded in this neighborhood continue to grow and attract the large population of foodies from around the Bay, and from around the globe.
With shopping, dining, shared outdoor green space, and residential properties of every kind, Mission Dolores is a quintessential big city neighborhood full of character, vitality and diversity. Becoming a resident here means you may never want to leave the neighborhood again.