Fabulous 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Condo in trendy Mission District !
Fantastic two bedroom / two bathroom unit in the highly desirable Mission District. Each bedroom are at opposite ends of the unit. The front bedroom has windows overlooking S. Van Ness Ave. There is a guest bathroom immediately outside the front bedroom. The back bedroom includes a closet, three oversized windows and an en suite full bathroom.
This unit features a large open concept living room, kitchen, and dining room. The kitchen includes french door refrigerator, bottom mount freezer, built in microwave, gas range, double undermount sink, dishwasher and granite countertops. There is two storage closets in this room. Includes a stackable washer/dryer in unit. Sliding doors lead out to a semi-private patio area. There is also a cozy shared backyard area. Garage parking (one space) included as well as storage closet space.
– 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom
– all hardwood floors
– Kitchen includes: gas range, french door fridge, granite countertops, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink
– Semi – private outdoor patio area
– Shared backyard
– In unit washer / dryer
– Storage closet in garage included
– Garage parking included (one space)
– Front bedroom: 10‘5“ x￼ 12‘6”
– Back bedroom 12’1“ x 13‘￼
– 953 S Van Ness #1
– MIssion District
– Tons of food, drink, bars and conveniences nearby
– Near Dolores Park and the Valencia Corridors
– Easy access to the freeway
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease terms (then month-to-month)
– Cats allowed with pet deposit
– Utilities: Trash included in rent
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.