Roof top access, parking available, laundry, views!
Located in SF’s most desirable neighborhood, this Buena Vista 1 BR/1BA condo has access to a large, shared roof top.
– Open and flexible floor plan
– Abundance of natural light
– Completely renovated with stainless sink, electric stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
– One generous sized bedroom
– Full bath with tub and shower
– Huge walkthrough closets with custom shelving
– Wood floors throughout
– Coin operated laundry on the same floor
– Full time front desk attendant
– Roof deck
– Community room.
– Secured location for package deliveries
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Move in/out fee
– Non smoking unit
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional deposit may be required
– Parking available in garage to lease for $100
– Storage included 9×4
– Income must be 3x rent
– Good credit
– Verifiable income
– One year lease only
– Move-in/move-out condo requirements – All moves must take place M-F between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. and must give 5 business days notice. There is a non-refundable move-in/move-out fee of $125.00. If approved by the board, you may have permission to move on a Saturday with a fee of $250.00. All moves require a pre-paid refundable deposit of $500.00.
Buena Vista/Ashbury Heights is a small community, and one of San Francisco’s many neighborhoods built upon a steep hill providing breathtaking views of the city.
The neighborhood is light in commercial traffic, but heavy in green and residential space, with the entire area lined with large plantings of palm trees, lending it an attractive tropical character. The focus of the community circles around Buena Vista Park, the first official park in San Francisco established in 1867. The park is celebrated by its nearby residents and by all San Franciscans for its secluded, winding trails as well as for being home to one of the city’s few remaining oak woodlands.
The homes that line the streets in this upscale neighborhood are a mix of the traditional Edwardian and Victorian single-family homes innate to San Francisco’s character, with modern residences whose contemporary architects gracefully blended in their designs, a nod to the neighborhood’s inherent style.
Its convenient location provides walking-distance proximity to a large handful of neighboring districts overflowing with boutiques, bars, restaurants, cafes, vintage clothing stores, home décor shops, and music venues. And with the city’s public transit lines running through and around its borders, accessing other parts of the city is simple.
Buena Vista/Ashbury Heights is a notably beautiful neighborhood that embodies a very unique charm and offering an exclusive San Francisco experience.