Quiet Two Bedroom / 1 Bath w/ Split Floor Plan in the Haight !!
Located in between the Upper Haight and Cole Valley, this awesome 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom unit is available for occupancy beginning October 1st. A large light filled room up front that can be used as a living room or bedroom. Another bedroom room located in rear with dual closets. Nice size living room / dining room combo located off kitchen. Unit retains many of its original period details such as chair rail, built ins, picture rail, and beautiful hardwood floors.
Walk Score = 95! Most daily errands do not require a car. This unit is just steps away from some of SF’s most popular eateries, bars and parks close by! Near the Panhandle, Golden Gate Park and adjacent to Cole Valley.
– Bright and spacious
– Hardwood floors
– 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom
– Long hallway perfect for a gallery wall w/ picture rail and track lighting
– Coin operated laundry on ground floor
– Bright and quiet little shared backyard / patio / garden
– 620 Cole St
– The Haight neighborhood
– Cole Valley neighborhood adjacent
– Walk Score = 95! Walker’s Paradise!
– Whole Foods Market 2 blocks away
– Lots of food and shopping on Haight St
– Golden Gate Park and Panhandle super close by
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities paid by owner: Garbage
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Sorry, no dogs. Cat friendly w/ deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Street parking only
– Available 10/1
– Front living room / Bedroom: 11.94’ x 14.89’
– Hallway: 36.95’ x 3.21’
– Middle living room: 12’ x 14.67’
– Back bedroom: 13.31’ x 9.69’
– Kitchen: 9.37’ x 8.28’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.